- Sales Director - ResidentialPosted 11/22/21
1. Position Summary
• Primary point person and owner to drive residential sales with residential furniture manufacturers, retailers and residential jobbers.
2. Principal Responsibilities/Duties
• Manage and grow the sales of residential furniture manufacturers (indoor & outdoor), residential jobbers/distributors, existing and potential. Visit appropriate retailers to expand the Ultrafabrics brand with the furniture manufacturers.• Develop a strategic roadmap clearly showing the future growth and direction of this valuable market. Evaluate sales agents with showrooms in key cities in the US.• Manage the activities of the sales agents that are responsible for specific residential territories to maximize sales.•Meet with the agent’s customers on a regular basis to open and grow programs with their retailers.• Meet and present to prospective customers in the agent’s territories• Manage existing house accounts to maximize sales and add programs.• Prospect potential house accounts in areas not covered by agents.• Prospect Residential Upholstery Workroom Accounts in each geographic territory.• Report to management on a consistent basis as to the state of business and what the company needs to do to support the growth of the division.
3. Critical ChallengesUnderstanding the Company’s structure, keeping up with the pace, being able to multi-task. Must know how to prioritize. Must be detail oriented.• Develop and improve sales of existing key accounts as well as new potential accounts.• Travel on a weekly basis to key customers and appropriate trade shows.• Attend appropriate corporate meetings.
4. Unique Knowledge & Skills
• Have a detailed knowledge of the residential furniture manufacturers and retailers, residential jobbers and the end customers of all the above.
5. External Contacts
Interacts with:• Residential furniture manufacturers and jobbers key decision makers and management. Agents assigned to the territories.
6. Internal Contacts
Interacts with: Key cross-functional partners such as Product Development, Purchasing, Marketing/Branding, as well as the Executive team. Will also interact with all employees as needed.7. Problem Solving & Decision Making
What types of decisions are referred to the next level?• Manage sample programs.• Manage existing sales agents.• Develop collateral materials for the customers with marketing.• Maintain travel within existing budget.To submit resume, please email: [email protected]
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Our Accounting team is expanding with a newly created position of Accounts Receivable Supervisor. As an AR Supervisor you will be responsible for developing and maintaining AR policies and procedures which includes the extension of credit terms, credit limits, cash application, and customer account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and compliance. This position has one direct report. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual that specializes in collections and has Sage 100 experience.
1. Principal Responsibilities/Duties
• Hands on supervision of the accounts receivable specialist – candidate should expect to make collection calls when necessary and be able perform all tasks of the AR specialist
• Own the accounts receivable function including customer aging’s, billing, and collections for both UFI and UFE.
• Review, extend and monitor credit terms, credit limits
• Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with Sales, Customers, Customer Service and Warehouse
• Review the allowance for doubtful accounts calculation and customer payment trends to recommend adjustments and prepare monthly journal entry.
• Monitor, track, and redefine internal processes with a goal toward "best in class"
• Drive & Implement process changes to improve efficiency
• Assist with internal and external audit requests
2. Critical Challenges
Understanding the Company’s structure, keeping up with the pace, being able to multi-task. Must know how to prioritize. Must be detail oriented.
3. Unique Knowledge & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
• 5 to 7 years of full cycle Accounts Receivable/Collections
• Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask
• Be a strong written and oral communicator
• Experience with development of standard operating procedures for credit and collections
• Experience with Sage 100
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Supervisory Experience
4. External Contacts
Interacts with: Customers, Banks, IT consultants, Credit Card processing companies
5. Internal Contacts
Interacts with: Sales Managers, Customer Service, CFO, CEO, and President of the Company. Will also interact with all employees as needed.
To submit resume, please email: [email protected]
- Senior IT Support Specialist
- Familiar with Admin Console for Microsoft 365 accounts and associated applications – Exchange, OneNote, OneDrive, SharePoint, Azure Active Directory, and Teams.
- Email Support in Outlook
- Install & troubleshoot software on user’s machines, locally & remote.
- Research, purchase, and configure all desktops and laptops in a mixed Windows and Apple environment.
- Purchase and support Mobile devices (iPhones)
- Familiar with NTFS permission to create and maintain a secure file server environment.
- Familiar with user credential management best practices for Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Manage all software and equipment licenses to ensure cost efficiency including but not limited to Office 365, Fox-It, Adobe.
- Daily review with Tier 1 support technicians on all open help desk tickets. Particular attention paid to due dates, assignees, internal comments and the status of the repair or solution.
- Weekly review of help desk tickets with IT Manager.
- Provide Tier 2 support for all help desk incidents, when required and requested by Tier 1 support.
- Provide Tier 2 support by troubleshooting hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Manage On-Boarding and Off-Boarding process control documents.
- Monitor daily scans and system logs along with weekly updates for anti-virus, and backups
- Technical writing experience to create and maintain SOP’s.
- Familiar with creating and maintaining change control processes and documentation.
- Manage a corporate wide equipment inventory for both the US and Europe.
- Work with Marketing & Branding department on all Website and Intranet initiatives and create documentation as it applies to development tasks. This includes new website product launches, new web pages, break-fix work on both platforms.
- Manage IT projects as assigned by IT Manager, related to enhancing IT operations and maximizing productivity. Projects will be initiated, scheduled, documented and completed on time and making sure all audit evidence is compiled.
- Manage telecommunication processes regarding the efficient use of employees’ mobile device and IP phone availability.
- Accept added responsibility as deemed necessary by IT Manager
Looking to join an Ultrafabulous team?