- Sales Director - ResidentialPosted 11/22/21
1. Position Summary
• Primary point person and owner to drive residential sales with residential furniture manufacturers, retailers and residential jobbers.
2. Principal Responsibilities/Duties
• Manage and grow the sales of residential furniture manufacturers (indoor & outdoor), residential jobbers/distributors, existing and potential. Visit appropriate retailers to expand the Ultrafabrics brand with the furniture manufacturers.• Develop a strategic roadmap clearly showing the future growth and direction of this valuable market. Evaluate sales agents with showrooms in key cities in the US.• Manage the activities of the sales agents that are responsible for specific residential territories to maximize sales.•Meet with the agent’s customers on a regular basis to open and grow programs with their retailers.• Meet and present to prospective customers in the agent’s territories• Manage existing house accounts to maximize sales and add programs.• Prospect potential house accounts in areas not covered by agents.• Prospect Residential Upholstery Workroom Accounts in each geographic territory.• Report to management on a consistent basis as to the state of business and what the company needs to do to support the growth of the division.
3. Critical ChallengesUnderstanding the Company’s structure, keeping up with the pace, being able to multi-task. Must know how to prioritize. Must be detail oriented.• Develop and improve sales of existing key accounts as well as new potential accounts.• Travel on a weekly basis to key customers and appropriate trade shows.• Attend appropriate corporate meetings.
4. Unique Knowledge & Skills
• Have a detailed knowledge of the residential furniture manufacturers and retailers, residential jobbers and the end customers of all the above.
5. External Contacts
Interacts with:• Residential furniture manufacturers and jobbers key decision makers and management. Agents assigned to the territories.
6. Internal Contacts
Interacts with: Key cross-functional partners such as Product Development, Purchasing, Marketing/Branding, as well as the Executive team. Will also interact with all employees as needed.7. Problem Solving & Decision Making
What types of decisions are referred to the next level?• Manage sample programs.• Manage existing sales agents.• Develop collateral materials for the customers with marketing.• Maintain travel within existing budget.To submit resume, please email: [email protected]
Looking to join an Ultrafabulous team?