- 01Exceptional hydrolysis performance for optimal durability
- 02Resistance to fluids and moisture
- 03Bleach-cleanable and inherently stain resistant
Can withstand commonly used cleaners, disinfectants and frequent cleanings
- 04Climate control technology resists temperature changes for
a comfortable seating experience
- 05Select styles feature EPA-registered antimicrobial protection
- 06Skin-friendly, odorless and non-allergenic
- 07PVC and animal-free
- 06Stocked in US/UK including carded programs with all major furniture manufacturers
- 06Compliant with Health Care Without Harm’s Safer Chemical Challenge V.2 (select styles)
Healthcare Without Harm
Ultrafabrics offers a growing list of products that meet the goals set forth by Practice Greenhealth and the Health Care Without Harm’s Safer Chemical Challenge V.2 and avoid the use of antimicrobials, formaldehyde, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), per- and polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs), and flame-retardant chemicals.
Give our fabrics an examination.