A trusted partner for Beneteau brands: Oceanis, First Yacht, Gran Tourismo and Monte Carlo, Ultrafabrics are committed to delivering maximum comfort, lasting durability and increased sustainability in each and every fabric.
- Why Ultrafabrics?A pioneer in the polyurethane industry, Ultrafabrics merges decades of passion and our proprietary Japanese Takumi™ Technology to create the most enhanced fabrics on the market.
• Luxuriously soft
• Premium ingredients
• Unrivaled performance
• Industry leading durability
- Set Sail with Coast
Designed to do the impossible, our newest outdoor fabric is engineered to stand up to the demands of luxury yachts.
• Provides unparalleled comfort and style
• Remains cool to the touch
• Resistant to mildew, bacteria, and other surface pathogens
• Resistant to seawater
• Features enhanced UV resistance to sunlight
- Innovation & Sustainability
Our goal is to lead the industry by creating pioneering materials that protect and conserve our greatest resources, while stewarding industry-wide change in social and environmental responsibility.
Through continuous innovation, we focus on creating materials suited for our future. From our first biobased collection VOLAR BIO, to proudly being the first polyurethane to incorporate TENCEL™ Modal fibres as a backcloth, Ultrafabrics are at the forefront of sustainable performance fabrics.
- Material Conservation & RecoveryUltrafabrics designs durable, long-lasting products that often outlast the structures they inhabit. This design principle is intended to reduce the amount of material that is sent to landfill and reduce waste more generally. However, for post-industrial and pre-consumer waste, we take measures to reduce and divert our waste. This includes our Mottainai donation program. Inspired by the Japanese concept of finding the intrinsic value in unwanted materials, we proudly donate materials to local organization, diverting 30,000 yards from landfill since 2018.
- Find Out MoreFor further information, samples or an in-person presentation please email: Richard Field