Our newest collection, Coast, was designed to do the impossible. A fabric that not only stands up to the elements, but also delivers on the style and comfort you require for places we live, work, and play.
Watch the video and learn more about below.
Contact us for more information.
View the collection here.
- Enduring ComfortDesigned to do the impossible, Coast withstands Mother Nature’s effects while delivering the style and comfort you need to live, work and play.
• Superior performance with 14+ weeks hydrolysis resistance • 400,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek), 180,000 rubs (Martindale)
• Withstands regular cleaning and disinfection
• Mildew and water resistant, including chlorinated and salt water
• Enhanced UV colourfastness
• Stays cool to the touch even on hot and sticky summer days
• EPA-registered antimicrobial agent inhibits the growth of bacteria
• SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified and REACH compliant
- Tried & Tested
To ensure Coast was resilient enough, we went the extra mile in our engineering and testing so you’ll have absolute peace of mind once upholstered. All colors will not only maintain their appearance, but most importantly, their performance attributes will remain throughout its use, no matter the setting.
• 2 years of real-world testing in marine settings
• Weathering tests performed in the dry Arizona heat and humid Florida climate
• 3 rounds of Florida chamber tests to 1500 kilojoules
- Substance with styleInspired by where land meets the sea, Coast has a soft pebble grain that’s elevated by an incredibly supple hand and curated palette that embodies the colors and soothing qualities of the coastline. Shades of sand, driftwood, sea glass and sky blues celebrate the organic beauty of nature.