If you can imagine it, we can create it — Every aspect of our product can be tailored to your specification. From color to texture, adjusted gloss levels or a completely customized construction - we can design a material that brings your imagination to life.
Collaboration is key when creating a custom product. Our team will work closely with you from initial concept to final delivery, without losing sight of your vision or our commitment to creating beautiful and functional materials suited for life.
- 01Submit InspirationThis includes pantone chips, fabric swatches, a piece of yarn & product specifications
- 02Lab DipAn 8in x 10in sample that represents all of your creativity will be created
- 03Review & ApprovalThe lab dip will be formally submitted to you for review and approval. Once approved we will be able to move on to either step 4 or 5
- 04Sample RollAfter lab dip approval, a sample roll will be produced. If we are creating a custom color in an existing Ultrafabrics collection, then we can skip this step and go right to final production
- 05Final Production
Once the lab dip or sample roll is approved, we move on to final production.
Please contact your sales representative for current lead times.
- Pro Ink & Stain ResistanceUnites repellency and cleanability in one, providing additional protection against ballpoint pens, red wine, mustard, denim dyes and more
- UV EnduranceUV-stable technology provides colorfastness and durability from exposure to the outdoors
- Breathable TechnologyProprietary system of microscopic pores that will enhance softness and promote air circulation for highest level of seating comfort
- LuminescenceA subtle, reflective shimmer for a subdued metallic effect can enhance perception of grain and/or texture
- EPA-Registered Antimicrobial ProtectionSilver-ion based agent that will inhibit the growth of bacteria and other microbes
- Anti-Static / ESDEngineered to dissipate and shield against electrostatic discharge (ESD), Anti-static is tested to 10^6 to 10^9 OHMS to help maintain a static-free environment
- Biobased ResourcesWe will work with you to create a material that meets your sustainability goals including biobased resins derived from corn content
- Backcloth CustomizationWe can tailor the backcloth to meet your upholstering needs. Select from:
100% Rayon - Not recommended for automotive, outdoor or high-traffic applications
65% Polyester / 35% Rayon - Plain Weave
65% Polyester / 35% Rayon - Twill Weave
100% Polyester - Circular Knit with 4 way stretch
50% Acrylic / 50% Rayon IFR (Inherent Flame Retardant)